Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Land of the Orange Barrels

I learned a new word today: ubiquitous. Definition: present, appearing, or found everywhere. The first application of the word that came to mind? Orange barrels in Utah county. It's quite insane really. There is construction on Center Street, University Avenue, University Parkway and oh of course--I-15!!!! (and if you know anything about Provo you know that I just listed every major road in the entire city). I have been counting down the days for 3 months until November 19th--the day my exit finally opens back up and makes my life one million times easier. If this celebrated day is delayed in any way, shape or form I will be one very unhappy girl.

1 comment:

  1. Dana,

    It's Sarah Stringfellow. This reminded me of when we were in junior high and we were always going on kicks with words that you learned, I recall there was a big quixotic phase ;)

    Congrats on your exit re-opening, oh and the child!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...