Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cousins!

These pictures are from a couple of weekends ago when Tanner and I spent the weekend bouncing around from his parents to my parents house.  This cute little girl in the pink is our niece Ruby--born 3 months before Camryn.  They will surely be the best of friends, don't you think?  So with Ruby, Nolan, and Tanner's sister Emily announcing she's got one on the way, Camryn will have plenty of cousins close in age to hang around with!  Hopefully all of my children will be so lucky--with Tanner and I both being middle children, it's definitely a possibility. 

So, I kind of feel a little bit ridiculous sometimes posting 20 pictures of my baby.  Because really, who really wants to look at 20 pictures of my baby?  I expressed this feeling out loud to all of my sisters last week and 3 of them at once said "that's the reason I even look at your blog."  Awesome.  So here you go!



Ruby's beautiful mother


Loves her Grammy
And her aunt Alison!


This is Nolan, my brothers baby.  Not be to confused with Camryn, my baby, see above.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha cute! This must be the smile you were talking about...? And for the record... I never get tired of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Camryn!! And when I have a baby, pretty sure I'm going to have nothing but baby pictures all over my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...