Friday, April 20, 2012

I sent my husband to the grocery store this morning to pick up "a few essentials" since I haven't had to time to grocery shop since starting work this week.  "A few essentials," I said.  "just to tie us over until I can make a real grocery list.  Oh, and some snacks."

He returned with milk, cheese, bread, bananas. . .
donuts,
tortilla chips,
chips ahoy cookies,
a giant frozen bag of chicken nuggets,
and those granola bars that might as well be candy bars

Me: "Oh.  You got a lot of junk food."
Him:  "Well you only ever buy produce."

Guess he figured we needed more balance in our diets.

3 comments:

  1. For like the last two weeks we have had absolutely no food because of finals and everything so Preston goes to the store and comes back with a big thing of Oreos, a big bag of chips, and gatorade. Typical boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That's so funny! That happens every single time I send Jake to the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is EXACTLY Rog is no longer allowed to go to the grocery store alone...=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...