Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Notes

Dear season ski passes:  could you just please be less expensive?

Dear Provo City Library:  I'm really really sorry that I left approximately 15 of your childrens books outside overnight in the bottom basket of my stroller and let them get attacked by the sprinklers.  It would be appreciated if you just did not notice the water damage and also didn't charge me an arm and a leg to replace all of those books.

Dear Marissa:  Thank you for all of the produce from your garden!  Those tomatoes are making everything I eat taste better.  Also happy birthday!

Dear Audrey:  Thanks for helping me figure out how to dress and buy remixable clothing.

Dear downstairs neighbors:  I'm really sorry that my baby is so into kick kick kick kicking when we lay her on the floor.

Dear future tenants of the vacant apartment in our 6 plex:  I really really hope you are cool.

Dear Zions National Park:  I'm coming.  Be excited.  We're going to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...