Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hair

I dare you to grow your hair out really really long. Like almost too long. Like everyone thinks that you must have extensions long. Long enough that it gets in your way and you sometimes accidentally sit on it. Long enough that when you ask for a trim and what they actually do is cut off 4 inches--it's barely a setback and no one can tell. Long enough that it's heavy. And you kind of look like a hippie. And you can put it in a really high ponytail and still have it reach most of the way down your back. Long enough that you look really cool with giant sunglasses and bandannas wrapped around your head. And no one is ever going to know if you accidentally forget to cut the pricetag off of your new shirt. Long enough that it takes years of commitment and heat protectant spray to get you there. And if you want to dye it yourself at home it'll take you 3 or 4 boxes. That's what I'm going for here people. I was well on my way 2 years ago but lost sight of the goal. This is the goal.






Ok, the last one is obviously a joke--one of the first things that comes up if you google image "really long hair."  Gross.  Not that long.  

2 comments:

  1. I remember you with hair this long ... you mostly kept it in a braid. I was always jealous of that braid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always had an obsession with lusciously long hair, and every time you get to the "holy crap, that girl's hair is long!" point, you get this idea... 'I should cut my hair...' and we tell you otherwise, but you always win. I'll try harder to convince you to keep it long this time around... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...