Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Cousin

I have a brand new baby nephew :) We're really happy that Camryn will have cousins so close in age! His name is Nolan and he is the first son of my brother Andrew and his beautiful wife Giannina. He's got an awesome thick mess of dark hair (from mom of course) and let's be honest, this kid is huge! He weighed in at almost 10 pounds at birth. This is him on Sunday (2 weeks old) next to my baby (6 weeks old). We're working really hard at catching her up but there is only so much a momma can do. Congratulations to the happy parents and sisters! We love him already!





3 comments:

  1. It's kind of like an optical illusion with how big he looks on the couch and then how small in his dad's arms. :)

    That hair!

    Also, Camryn's expression in the that first picture: "Meh, he's not so big, I could take him."

    ReplyDelete
  2. First item of business--cute hair!
    Second--cute blog!
    Oh yeah...and the babies are really cute, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet them! Keep on sending those pictures!! I can't get enough. They look different in every picture. I think Nolan looks much bigger than Camryn in the first one b/c of the angle of the camera. Don't get me wrong, he's HUGE, but the difference isn't quite so big in the last picture. Cute, cute babies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...