Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quotes


These are just some quotes I've picked up here and there. . . 


"Leap year is one of those things you think they'd have fixed by now"

-David Letterman

"Wait, Mrs. Prestwhich, you mean Obama is real?"

-Boy in my friend Alissa's 1st grade class

"We must prioritize our choices to match our goals [. . .] or risk being blown from one time-wasting activity to another"

-Ian S. Arden

"I want to be an outrageous old woman . . . I want to get leaner and meaner, sharp-edged and earth-colored ’till I fade away from pure joy"

-Unknown. But since it's unknown, I'll give my friend Lauren credit since I found it on her blog

"In his seventies, he discovered skateboarding"

Unbroken, said of Louis Zamperini

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I get to pee first!! I've had to go since last year!" (2 minutes after the new year...)
    --Dana Staples

    "I went all the way to Europe and didn't even get to see the Empire State Building..."
    --Stephanie Mulford

    "Guys...how did you mess up the brownies...there are three ingredients..THREE!"
    --Dana Staples

    HA HA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...