Monday, June 11, 2012

MCAT

Tanner takes the MCAT on June 21st.  WE CAN'T WAIT.  He's been working really really hard, but we've been catching a little more of this lately. 

  

He's so burned out and just ready for this thing to be over.  He also hasn't had a break from taking classes since he got home from his mission in January of 2010.  Winter, spring, summer, fall semesters over and over, I have no idea how he does it.  During my college career I never took any spring/summer classes.  Couple that with the facts that I often took only 12 or 13 credits and explored about 10 different majors, it's a complete miracle (slash mystery) that I graduated in 4 years.  But even with that schedule I was always miserably fried by the end of April.  Something about the sun finally coming out had me taking long breaks from the library chilling out on the SWKT lawn with half the student body during finals week.  I think summer semester and me would not get along.  Tanner is some kind of crazy trooper.  He was going to take spring AND summer classes this year and I convinced him (in about 2.5 seconds) that this was a bad idea and he should take it off.  I have really good ideas.  Spring classes end right before he takes the test, so starting June 22 I will have my husband back to normal!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...