Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More of that little girl we love

Here's Camryn!  Yesterday was kind of an epiphany day for her as far as rolling over.  She's done it about twice in the last 2 weeks and then all of a sudden caught on yesterday and did it a million times.  Problem though:  she only knows how to roll from her back to her front, and just about the second she's on her tummy she bursts into tears.  That happened several times during the night and I'd find her facedown in her crib freaking out.  If any mothers have any advice on how to prevent this, it would be appreciated!

This is her "I can hear mom's voice behind me and I really really want to look at her" pose









This one cracks us up.  For a long time she was almost almost almost rolling over.  Just didn't  know what to do with that dang arm. 




2 comments:

  1. thats so funny, i posted about the same thing last week! Mac hates hi belly. He's liking it more now, but he doesnt like rolling over all day now because he learned he gets stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Camryn is the cutest! That little owl hat is so so darling on her. The first thing I thought after reading this post is, "I want her to be my baby." And I know that sounds kinda freaky, but I promise I won't steal her. I just thought that expressed how cute I really think she is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...