Friday, November 23, 2012

Spinning in circles

I  bring you:  the first video. 
Because who knew that you have to upload it as a photo and not as a video to get it to work??
I love you blogger. (not)

In all of it's glory and 5 different disclaimers:

It's 5 minutes long and probably entertaining for 5 entire minutes only if you share my blood. And even then, I'm not making any promises.
Yes, I do realize that what she's doing isn't that funny.  Mom's and grandma's sometimes think their posterity is more adorable than strangers do. 
Yes, my mother does have an awesome laugh.  Thank you for noticing. 
Someday I will learn to shut up while I take home videos.  I apologize in advance.  
Ok, now you can watch it if you still want to. 


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...