Monday, May 28, 2012

Today

Today I took a scooter ride!  which I don't normally get to do since the scooter is Tanner's method of transportation and anytime I go anywhere it's usually with Camryn or somewhere too far to use the scooter.  I loooove our scooter.

Today I did a little grocery shopping forgetting that I had brought the scooter (I do this every single time) and probably looked like a fool trying to get all the food to fit.  And was successful.

Today Tanner made me breakfast!  Blueberry muffins and a smoothie, before heading off to school to take yet another practice MCAT.

Today I did some laundry at the Wash Hut.  Was going to wait until Friday and do it at my parents house, but Camryn made absolutely sure that that was not a possibility but completely saturating just about every piece of fabric in the entire house with spit up (and a few things that aren't fabric. . . )

Today I bought a can of Strawberry Fanta out of the vending machine at the Wash Hut.  I'm not really much of a soda person, and really not a pay-quadruple-price-for-something-just-cuz-it's-convenient-and-I'm-desperate kind of person, but it was calling my name and I had a pocketful of quarters.

Today I finished (I think) a story for Heather to illustrate! (more on this later maybe)

Today I blew bubbles outside with my baby.  Don't really know if she liked it, since she was in the baby sling facing away from me, but--what kid doesn't like bubbles?

Today I am being paid for 8 hours of work, even though I'm not working.  Yay for National holidays and paid time off. 

Today I'm looking forward to the day when my husband works somewhere that recognizes National holidays (which may never actually happen, since he aspires to work at a hospital).

That's all.  I'd wish you happy Memorial Day but that doesn't really seem appropriate, so. . . have a good day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...