Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bumps in the night

Holy cow, there was zero sleep last night.  We progress and we progress until we get to a night where I think she's going to sleep the entire way through, 9-7 and then it all blows up in my face with an every hour love fest (and let me tell you, those are infinitely easier to get through when you see them coming.  The sneak up behind your back ones are hard.) I would say she is teething, but if she actually was for every time I said "what is going on?? she must be teething", she would have 3 full sets of teeth by now.  And in true Camryn fashion, she is now being extra adorable, smiley, and babbly--like she's making sure we still love her or something.  We tried to sleep in to make up for it, but there is a little elementary school playground close enough that we can hear it through our window and I really don't know what goes on over there, but these are not delightful little squeals and laughter of children we hear.  More like long drawn out screams of pain and agony.  It sounds like a we live next door to an insane asylum slash torture chamber.  So, Good Morning.  Permission to stay in my pajamas all day and laze around?  Granted. 

2 comments:

  1. I love you. I haven't had internet since we've moved and am just getting caught up on all your blog posts (if you couldn't tell by the thousands of comments I've left you) and I am just really glad we're friends. Thanks for being so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, stephanie. Real friends leave comments on every single one of their best friends blog posts. What would I do without you constantly reinforcing my awesomeness?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...