Thursday, September 20, 2012

Zions National Park

The power cord for our laptop decided it doesn't really feel like charging our laptop anymore.  Grrr. . . I think I might have just enough time before it dies forever to post these pictures.   I don't have much to say--I don't think you really need a step by step itinerary of our trip.  Basically Tanner, Camryn and I took a short little 2 night vacation down to Zions and we loved it!  A lot of swimming, eating, and relaxing.  A little bit of short hiking. and ya, i think I'm about to loose power.  here you go!





















3 comments:

  1. Camryn is the cutest little thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camryn's swimsuit is to die for. Also, I am working up the courage to bike with you. yikes I haven't gotten on my bike since I was pregnant. But I will try to comment on here soon with affirmative of a bike ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swimsuit was EASILY the best purchase of my life. She is so freakin adorable! Also, I love that Tanner has spit up on his arm in one of those pictures. Unless it's not spit up... in which case, I probably don't want to know what it is... ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...