Wednesday, September 12, 2012

secrets

hi.  so I have a lot of vacation pictures waiting in the wings that I've been meaning to post buuuuut my anniversary is next week and I have a super secretive husband who tells me I'm not allowed to look at the camera right now.  He left on a mysterious 6 hour outing last week with said camera in hand and returned with some pretty nasty bleeding scrapes on his shins and wouldn't tell me where he'd been, only that he was getting my "really really awesome gift ready".  I'm also not allowed to look in the back of the car or under his side of the bed.  And so far 3 packages have arrived.  AND he sold his Xbox to fund most of this and keeps talking about how much I'm going to love it, so I'm pretty excited to find out what the heck he's been up to.  If I was a snooper he would fail big time.  But then again, how do you keep anything secret from your spouse in a 2 bedroom apartment?

Today was the first day that we left the air conditioning off the whole day and it didn't ever get unbearably hot! yay for fall. I miiiiiss this. 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!! Your gift sounds AWESOME! I can't wait to find out what it is! (ha ha you'd think it was my own gift for how excited I am.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...