Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oreos

My birthday wish was for 8 hours of sleep. Camryn came about as close as I could hope for to fulfilling my wish. I fed her at 11, was in bed by 12, and was only up with her from 4-5:30. And then she slept until 9!!! Oh happy day I haven't had that much sleep in a while.

But this post isn't about Camryn's sleeping habits, as exciting of a topic as that is. It's about Oreos and how I'm obsessed with them. My mother came over to help me with the baby the day we brought her home from the hospital and brought with her half the contents of Costco. Nothing says congratulations on your new baby like a Costco size box of Oreos. (and cheese, bread, lunch meat, Ritz, M&Ms, English muffins, chips, etc. etc. . . thank you mom. We are grateful for all the Costco sized items, but to be honest mostly the Oreos) Every night, Tanner and I would sit on the couch and down and sleeve or two between us. Ya know when you forget about something amazing and wonderful that you totally love and derive so much joy from and then all of a sudden you rediscover it? I love a good old fashioned stack of Oreos dipped in cold milk. There is nothing better. And I just wanted to throw this out there in case you, too, have forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Oh don't you worry...I for one, have not forgotten the joy an Oreo can bring to one's soul...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...