Friday, October 26, 2012

I've never had a disposition to murder, but the idiot repair man who is repairing something next door that sounds an awful lot like recklessly smashing the concrete walls to bits after I've spent close to an hour and a half trying to get a screaming/crying/teething/I refuse to eat anything or be held or not held Camryn to take a nap and finally got her to sleep only to be jarred awake repeatedly by a bang freaking bang on the other side of the wall.  ya, that guy-- he's on my list right now.

1 comment:

  1. I read this post a few days ago and was trying to think of something amusing to say that would make you laugh and hopefully feel a little better, but the only thing I could come up with is that maybe walking over and politely asking him to stop with followed by an equally polite "Or I will bang freaking bang your head in. Thanks!" ... but that sounded more psychotic and terrifying than funny ... so I refrained.

    Um, anyway, I wanted to say thank you for your comment! I am so there with you on the mouse issue (see here: http://waxinganalogous.blogspot.com/search/label/mice) and it is that much harder worrying about the possible effect pests have with babies rolling about ... You are a hero and I hope Camryn's teeth come in soon so she can be happy again, and that you keep book binding because it sounds really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...