Monday, October 1, 2012

Jackson Hole

At the end of August we took a fun trip to Jackson Hole with Tanner's family.  Feast yourselves on the photo dump.  Also, blogger and I have been hating on each other a little bit lately--does anyone know how to set a default for picture size so you can have larger photos without having to change them one by one?




This is right before an epic spit up all over my pants, shoes, and most of the floor of this wagon.  The other passengers were a combination of seriously grossed out and sincerely impressed. 




This is my niece Claire.  She's pretty much adorable.



A while ago I was looking through old family pictures of when I was a kid and my dad always took us camping and hiking everywhere.  The thing is though, I don't really know where I've been because none of the pictures are labeled so it's kind of a guessing game (trees and dirt tend to look strikingly similar no matter where you go).  So I started taking pictures of trail signs whenever we go hiking so that 20 years later (or even 2 months later when you're labeling your photo album) you know exactly where you were.  Just a tip. 













Our niece Ruby with her grandpa

Tanner siblings doing . . . well, I don't actually know what they're doing. . .


Just for the record we did way more fun things than what's pictured but I couldn't find my camera for a few days.  And also don't like to take my chances with cameras on water activities, but we went river rafting and had a blast.  I looooove being on the river.  Definitely a highlight of the trip.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is getting so long again!!! Thats the Dana I remember! Adore you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jackson Hole! My family goes there a few times a year, since they're just on the other side of the Tetons. I love seeing your pictures of your little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love your colored jeans by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...